NL Workforce Innovation Centre (NLWIC) is grateful for the support from our partners and collaborators on our mission to innovate workforce and workplace development in Newfoundland and Labrador.
College of the North Atlantic was designated by the Department of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills (what was then Advanced Education, Skills and Labour) to operate the NL Workforce Innovation Centre (NLWIC). The College is responsible for supporting the Centre in initiatives such as: calls for proposals, research funding, project accountability, ongoing communications, capacity building and stakeholder engagement.
NLWIC is funded by the Department of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills (IPGS) to administer the Research and Innovation Program under the Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Labour Market Development Agreement. The NL Workforce Innovation Centre works collaboratively with IPGS to develop research priorities to address pressing labour market challenges for Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Association for New Canadians
- Department of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills
- MUN Genesis Centre
- MUN-CNA Navigate
- Atlantic Workforce Partnership
- Brookfield Institute for Innovation + Entrepreneurship at Toronto Metropolitan University
- Business + Higher Education Roundtable
- The Conference Board of Canada
- Future Skills Centre
- Labour Market Information Council
- Magnet at Toronto Metropolitan University
- Ocean Startup Project
- Other Workforce Innovation Centres (B.C., Man., N.S., P.E.I. & Que.)
- Workplace Innovation Network for Canada